Thursday, August 7, 2014

I Love my Life

Let's just get it out there; I really have a great life. I love my husband who is so patient and loving. He is the stars and the moon. I have grown so much by living with him. He has really shaped me into a better person.

Here are some other things I love that make my life so fabulous:
Jesus Christ and his church
Singing
Kid History (and other YouTube gold)
Kristen Wiig
My brother and sister
Great parents
Grandparents
Bryan/College Station
Ice cream
Buy this print!
Photography and Videography
Nice neighbors
Disney movies
Friendship
Candy
Homemade bread
Music
Camping and hiking
Harry Potter
Netflix
Healthy smoothies
Blue Bell ice cream
Trampolines
Modern medicine
Books
Pinterest...oh, how I love Pinterest
Craigslist
Learning new skills
Blogging
Exercise

There are just so many good things on this planet. I have barely scratched the surface today. 

I'm going to only say positive things today, so there.

Go out and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment