Saturday, September 26, 2015

Reflections on the Women's Broadcast + a Baby Shower!

Hello,

I guess I could say happy would-be-SaturDIY. I had a lot on my plate today and it just isn't happening. Sorry 'bout it.

Today I hosted a baby shower for my beautiful friend Amelia. It was loosely space themed. Here's  a little peek at the food and decor.









Tonight I also attended the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints General Women's Broadcast. If you missed it you can watch on LDS.org. It was so good! I loved this Elaine Cannon quote that was shared:


If you saw the broadcast I hope you loved it. :) My only wish is that I could have watched it with my lady relatives out west. 

Have a great night and consider this a rain check for that bow tutorial I promised this week. See you Monday!


3 comments :

  1. Baby showers are fun to attend, and I loved attending my friend’s baby shower last year at Los Angeles venues. Everything was arranged fabulously. Food arrangements were superb. We had played games too. Such a memorable day for all of us who had attending that event.

    ReplyDelete