Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Wifey Wednesday | My Baby is Five (and a half) Months!

Riley will be six months old in 10 days, so I figured I should give her monthly update.

My goodness, she is cute.

She is sweet. Above everything she is sweet. I hear that all the time. She still looks a lot like Jeff, but I like to think she is starting to resemble me, too. Maybe. What do you think?

Jeff
Claire
Riley


Riley weighed in today at 15 pounds and 2 ounces. She is on her stomach most of the time, but she doesn't know how to flip back over. She scoots a little bit and can move about 3 feet in 15 minutes. :)

Well, that's about where things are at for us.
Good night!

1 comment :

  1. She is so adorable!! Love the pictures! I definitely think there is a lot of you in Riley. For sure. In fact, from the pictures you showed, to me, she seems to almost resemble you more. But, that is just my opinion! haha :) But, resemblance aside, she is just adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete