Saturday, September 19, 2015

#SaturDIY | How to Make Macarons + Video

Happy SaturDIY!



A few months after my little brother arrived in France (he is serving a mission en Paris maintenant). I asked him what all the hype was with macarons (I'm an uncultured swine). He told me that macarons are delicious and that he had actually had one at the esteemed French bakery LadurĂ©e (the lucky fella).  

Well, my sister and I tried our hands at these and they are really temperamental. They are the hardest thing I've ever baked. Don't feel bad if it also takes you a literal 12 batches to get these babies right. My sister and I were committed to the task. 

If you're thinking, "Dang, who has the time for that?" I did when my main summer goal was to hang out with my sister and let my parents get to know my baby. 

Here you go! Sorry the music is a little intense, haha. Jeff started watching and he said he felt like he was watching the Lord of the Rings. It was the best I could do with royalty-free music this week. Let me know how these go for you and if you have any questions. Have a great rest of the weekend!



No comments :

Post a Comment