Monday, June 23, 2014

Anticipating Texas

Good morning!

Obviously I have not been very present lately. It's because my husband and I are having a fabulous last summer together before he starts school in less than a month. Wow! We are so excited to take this next step in life and embark on an adventure. We are verrry sad to be leaving behind all the people we love (although we have siblings that already left for Paris and Zambia. <-- We miss them, too). Nevertheless, we look forward to meeting our neighbors and making new friends. We will make special efforts to keep the fire of our present friendships burning strong. After all, we know some really great people.

One thing I am looking forward to is {hopefully} the time and opportunity to pursue new hobbies. I looove immersing myself in a new passion until I feel like I have a rudimentary grasp on it. On the list for the foreseeable future are gardening and sewing... Oh my gosh, I am so excited. I really have no idea how to do either of these. Well, I did take a TLC class in middle school where I sewed a small pillowcase. I missed the seam almost all the way around and sewed through some wrinkles, so...

As for gardening, we just applied for an apartment and I really have no idea what kind of earthy resources I have to work with in College Station. Who knows?

Lately, I have been doing several one-year photo shoots. I love one-year-olds. They are great! Here are some little previews. By the way, you can check out my photography and rates on my blog or Facebook page.





Well, we are really looking forward to what lies ahead. Love you all. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment