Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Yellowstone + Jackson Hole

Hello, again!

Last week I gave a major update on our summer in Utah. If you missed it, check it out! :) Lots of fun pictures.

I am still working on those updates and as promised today I am going to share our favorite pictures from our trips to Yellowstone and Jackson Hole. We had a great time. Riley traveled well and we loved taking her out in nature.








She kind of has a ridiculous set-up sometimes. #luxury









Nice work, Jeff.






We saw SO much wildlife. It was pretty amazing. 






Did not take a picture of Old Faithful, but took a picture of ice cream at Old Faithful. Priorities...

Tourists...















Looking for bears. We saw SEVEN on this trip and four were cubs! Don't worry they were all super far away.







An early-morning walk in Jackson Hole.











I have ombre hair now! First time getting it colored in five years. 

Acai bowl at the Lotus Cafe. Very good.
I was not as good at taking pictures on the second trip. In fact it looks like we were there alone, but we went with my family. We had a great time, but some of our activities got rained out. We spent a lot of the time bonding in the condo, playing Bananagrams and watching the the Hulk and Teen Beach Movie, haha.

Tomorrow I will share pictures from and talk about the fourth of July and Riley's monthly updates (that only kind of happened). You won't want to miss it (if you are my Grandma Daryl).

I love you all!

2 comments :

  1. Okay where did you get that fan that is clipped on the stroller? We need to get one and I don't even know where to start.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Target! It was pretty cheap, too. It has been SUCH a lifesaver in Texas this summer. Thanks for reading, friend. I hope you guys are doing well. :)

      Delete