Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Week 11 Update

Today I am 11 weeks and 6 days pregnant. I have my first real doctor's appointment set finally and I have our first ultrasound early next week! Yay! Hopefully there is actually a baby in there since--guess what--it leaked that I'm pregnant among my church friends here! Haha, all these people suddenly know I'm pregnant and there really was not anything I could do to prevent it. That's fun though. :) I like people knowing, I guess. I also like that my baby is supposedly two inches long!

In fact, baby should look pretty much like this:

I am starting to show. I definitely didn't think I would for several more weeks. I have a bulge-y lower abdomen that cannot be contained. Wow.

I got a lot sicker this week. I've thrown up almost every day and then I continue to feel nauseous for the rest of the day. Oh well. 



Here's the questionnaire for this week:

How far along? 11 weeks ( and 6 days)
Baby is: The size of a fig, lime, or lemon (of the two-inch-long variety)
Total weight gain/loss? My weight has been fluctuating in a downward fashion. 
Maternity clothes? No, but I'm wearing leggings and maxi skirts a lot these days.
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep? Great.
Best moment this week? Eating a whole box of Mike and Ike's... (Oh, gosh.)
Miss Anything? Not this week. :)
Movement? No
Food cravings? Shamefully, one day this week, my husband and I shared (but I predominately consumed)  one can of Dinty Moore Beef Stew, a box of chewy Jolly Ranchers and Mike and Ike's, and a bag of Flamin'-hot Cheetos... In one evening (WHAT HAVE I DONE?!). 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Yes. Just, everything...except milk, Yoplait yogurt and gummy vitamins. :)
Have you started to show yet? Yep :) I have an awkward bulge; equal parts Flamin'-hot Cheetos and fetus.
Gender? No idea
Labor Signs? No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? I was so grouchy with my husband this week. I really raked him over the coals. He has done nothing wrong. I'm just insane right now. Let's just say week 11 has been a doozy. 
Looking forward to? The things I've looked forward to since the start: ultrasound, diaper bag, second trimester, telling family.

I have been really homesick this week, too. Christmas cannot come fast enough. I love you, Utah!

No comments :

Post a Comment