Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Week 13 Update

Alright, friends.

Just to let you know up front: I am late writing this bumpdate... and I didn't take a picture of myself (Oh, shame, haha). I am currently about 14 and a half weeks, but I think I can recall the details pretty well. :)

On to the fun parts!

No picture of my barely-there baby bump this week. My bad.
How far along? 13 weeks 
Baby is: The size of a PEACH!
Total weight gain/loss? One whole pound!
Maternity clothes? No, but I do love stretchy clothes...
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep? Great, but waking up a little more in the night.
Best moment this week? Telling our families!!! I am working on a reactions video that I will put up here soon, yay!
Miss Anything? A little waist maybe.
Movement? No
Food cravings? Thai and/or Indian food.
Anything making you queasy or sick? An empty stomach always makes me feel super nauseous. 
Have you started to show yet? Yes, but it's still not distinguishably a baby bump.
Gender? We find out in a month!
Labor Signs? No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Mostly happy this week. :)
Looking forward to? A baby!

No comments :

Post a Comment