Thursday, August 21, 2014

Week 9 Extras/Pregnancy Tidbits in General

All I want is brisket from Rudy's... !!!!! I just had some tonight and I am fighting myself from going back for more only an hour later. This is a legitimate craving, people! It is the only thing I want right now. What is wrong with me?

Being pregnant is all so strange. I don't like morning sickness and I am a little bit nervous about getting a preggo bump. I mean, I want one, I do, but I don't know how cute it's going to be because of my large butt, thighs, and hips. What's a girl to do? Probably not get brisket twice in one night.

I have my first doctor's appointment scheduled for a week from today! It's free, too, thankfully. I hate leeching off the government for this, but I really have to get prenatal care while I am waiting for my insurance to kick in. Do you even know how expensive an ultrasound is out of pocket? Literally hundreds of dollars. I just want to see my baby.

I also want brisket. I also want to go to the gym (miracle of miracles). I should probably go for the latter. I rarely feel even a little tempted to exercise these days. I can blame working in a daycare full time and being in the first trimester. I use to exercise almost everyday; I would swim, bike, run, do yoga, dance, take Pilates classes, and lift weights. I even did this up to about six weeks when my symptoms and job kicked in. Now I sleep almost exclusively. Not today.

See ya. I'll be at the gym working on my fitness.

No comments :

Post a Comment