Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Week 14 Bumpdate

I finally made this whole pregnancy Facebook official, so I will publish all my pregnancy updates dating back to week five! I have dutifully posted [secretly] each week since I learned the good news. If you're like me and enjoy reading stuff like that, feel free to check out all those posts.

Back to business.

This week our baby is becoming more proportional and can do a lot of cool things like grimace and stuff his or her thumb. It measures about 3 and 1/2 inches, too.

Questionnaire:
How far along? 14 weeks 
Baby is: The size of a naval orange
Total weight gain/loss? Maybe two pounds
Maternity clothes? No.
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep? Great, but waking up a little more in the night.
Best moment this week? Waking up and realizing I have a hard-ish baby bump. Then I rolled over and slept forever like most days, which is also a highlight of the week.
Miss Anything? Lifting really heavy things. I've finally decided it's time to delegate tasks like moving 30-pound boxes and such.
Movement? Not distinguishably yet.
Food cravings? Nothing this week
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope! I just started taking anti-nausea medication because let's get real--it's second trimester.
Have you started to show yet? Yes.
Gender? We find out soon. My bets are on a boy, but I sure like either.
Labor Signs? None.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy :)
Looking forward to? Moving to a bigger apartment...eventually.

No comments :

Post a Comment